What a better way to become a Krav Maga Instructor than to learn Krav Maga in Israel?
Take part in a Krav Maga intensive course in Israel and enjoy beautiful weather, experience a new culture and enjoy delicious food.
Become an instructor. Teach people how to protect themselves, build and develop awareness that will give them the necessary skills for self-defense.
The course is 3 weeks long (22 days, divided into 2 parts), training daily from 9am – 5pm.
You have the option to stay in Tel-Aviv or Kefar Saba.
In Tel-Aviv, choose from a variety of hotels depending on your budget.
If staying in Kefar Saba, you will rent a room (AirBnB style).
The Krav Maga Instructor Course is designed to teach people how to teach Krav Maga.
One of the things that differentiates Krav Maga from the other fighting systems and martial arts is the knowledge required to teach it the best way.
Instructors must understand the techniques and the principles behind them.
They must know the teaching approach and the drills in order for their students to succeed.
This course is based on Imi’s teaching approach and saying “Talk to students as if you can’t move and show them as if you can’t speak.”
How to become a Krav Maga Instructor?
- You must love teaching others
- You must have a hunger for learning
- You must have a commitment to improving
- You should have kicking and punching knowledge along with a background in Krav Maga or other martial arts
- You should have good physical fitness
Why become a Krav Maga Instructor?
- Advance your training level
- Develop a deeper understanding of techniques
- Gain the ability to teach people self-defense
- Spread awareness regarding self-defense
- Take your hobby to a higher level
- Share your love of learning and transfer it to teaching others
- Encourage, inspire and impact your students – see them grow
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Become a role model
How long is the course?
The Krav Maga Instructor Course Israel is 22 days long and is divided into 2 parts which should be completed in a time span of 1 year.
First part: 11 days of basic training.
Once you have reached the required level, you will be certified as a Self-Defense Trainer (SDT).
This means you will be able to teach the first levels (P1-P2).
Second part: 11 days of higher level training, learning more about techniques, teaching and managing classes and sharpening the tools you will need to work with your students.
The course concludes with the final test, consisting of two parts: technical and teaching.
The technical part covers all techniques from P1 to G1 and will determine your level.
The teaching part tests one’s teaching abilities.
A passing score is 80%.
If you fail the course, you will have the opportunity to retake the test within one year.
Krav Maga Instructor Course Price:
- First part: Self-Defense Trainer Certification (SDT): 1,150 EUR
- Second part: 1,150 EUR
The total cost for the course is 2,300 EUR. This does not include flights, accommodation and food.
Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Krav Maga Instructor certificate.
First part: 8-18 May 2020
Second part: 14-24 August 2020
For a new, exciting career opportunity or to advance your Krav Maga training, contact Amnon Darsa today.