Customize a training based on your needs to learn Krav Maga in Israel.
Suitable for beginners who wish to kick-off their experience with an Expert Instructor and for those who wish to elevate their knowledge and training.
Krav Maga training in Israel is a great opportunity to train in the birthplace of Krav Maga with one of the best internationally recognized instructors in the world today.
Consider the following benefits of private training:
- Location of choice within Israel
- Choice of subjects covered
- Choice in the duration of training (minimum of 2 hour session)
- One on one attention from the instructor
- Advance at your own pace
- Customized training according to your ability
In order to train Krav Maga in Israel you should find the best instructor and the best program for you. The best way to learn Krav Maga in Israel is in a program with an instructor who understands your needs and tailors them accordingly.
Private training is one of the most efficient ways of advancing, understanding the techniques, and sharpening your skills, regardless of your level. This is a unique opportunity to test your abilities and receive firsthand knowledge about Krav Maga.
By training with Expert Amnon Darsa, you will receive immediate feedback, essential to your development.
When deciding on a private training package in Israel you will have the opportunity to decide how long to train daily. We recommend a minimum of 2 hours per session with a maximum of 6-7 hours per day. Feel free to give yourself time to visit beautiful Israel during your stay.
Who can apply?
Anyone interested in a private training session with Amnon Darsa for a professional, high level Krav Maga class.
What is included in the training?
- Equipment (punching bags, knives, sticks, rubber guns etc.)
- Training location (beach, gym, park)
- Ability to join regular classes for a small fee
- Customized classes according to your needs
- Unique scenarios that allow you to develop your Krav Maga skills
- Flight ticket
- Transportation (to/from airport or training location)
- Accommodation (we can provide suggestions if needed)
- Personal training gear and protection
Contact Expert Amnon Darsa directly to book your next private session in Israel, the birthplace of Krav Maga.