S.M.A.R.T. KM (Strong. Motivating. Advanced. Reality. Training. Krav Maga) is the official name for Amnon Darsa’s school and organization. As an Elite organization with high standards of training and accreditation, we follow a strict and fair process of acceptance in order to provide quality service. Amnon Darsa seeks to work with individuals whose goal is to learn, develop, and understand Krav Maga. Certificates will be given through S.M.A.R.T. KM.
There are two meanings behind S.M.A.R.T. Krav Maga. Firstly, the word SMART relates to the approach itself. We thrive on doing everything in a smart way and focus on the instructors. If the instructor is pleased with what he is receiving and both sides are in agreement over their working relationship, the ties will continue to evolve. A SMART KM instructor benefits not only from the tools and knowledge but receives opportunities for an additional profit when organizing courses, seminars and testing. From the organizational side, instructors are presented with an effective way to register students for testing and monitor their progress and levels.
Secondly, S.M.A.R.T. is an acronym that stands for:
- Strong — reflecting what Krav Maga is all about. Short and to the point. The use of natural movements and reactions. Effective but aggressive and challenging at times.
- Motivating — driving the instructors and students towards finding the best Krav Maga training for them. Pushing them to be the best they can in whatever they do.
- Advanced — finding the most advanced ways of teaching and giving students the best training concepts and tools to make them better.
- Reality based — trying the best to keep in touch with reality in order to make sure that Krav Maga stays true to its vocation.
- Training — in the best possible way with the best instructors.
All students and instructors are welcome internationally with the understanding that as a part of S.M.A.R.T. KM you remain an active member of the organization and not just a part of a system that provides a connection to Israel. As an instructor you are expected to continue your training and following up with Amnon Darsa at least 4 days/year, organize student seminars during the year and promote the organization for mutual purpose of development (sending students to different instructor courses).
For further information regarding membership, training and S.M.A.R.T. KM, contact Amnon Darsa.