The Krav Maga Instructor Course is designed to teach people how to teach Krav Maga.
One of the things that differentiate Krav Maga from the
other fighting systems and martial arts is the fact that in order to teach it
the best way, the instructor has to understand the techniques, understand the
principles behind them, know the teaching approach and know the drills we do in
order to bring the students to the level they need to be.
It is based on Imi’s teaching approach and saying “talk to
students as if you can’t move and show them as if you can’t speak.”
How to become a Krav
- You need to love teaching others.
- You need to have hunger for learning.
- You need to have a commitment to becoming better in what you do.
- You should have kicking and punching knowledge, better with some background in
Krav Maga or other martial arts.
- You need good physical fitness.
Why become a Krav Maga Instructor?
- Advance in your training level.
- Develop a deeper understanding of the techniques.
- Gain the ability to teach people self-defense.
- Spread awareness regarding self-defense.
- Take your hobby to a higher level and self-develop.
- Share you love of learning and transfer it to teaching others.
- Encourage, inspire and impact your students – see them grow.
- Make a difference in the life of others.
- Become a role model.
How long is the course?
The Krav Maga Instructor Certification is 21-23 days
long and divided into 3 parts.
All 3 parts should be completed in a time span of 1 year.
First part: 7 days of basic training. If you have reached
the required level you will be able to certify as a Self Defense Trainer (SDT),
which means you will be able to teach the first two levels (P1-P2).
Second part: 8 days of higher level training and learning
more about techniques, teaching and class managing, sharpening the tools we
need to work with.
Third part: 7 to 8 days of training where the final
adjustments are made in all the areas needed. During this part we do the
testing seminar in which we learn how to test the students. We conclude the
course with a final test.
The final test is build from 2 parts: technical and
The technical part covers all techniques from P1 to G1 and
will determine your Krav Maga Instructor levels.
The teaching part tests ones teaching abilities. In both cases you receive full feedback.
In order to pass the Krav Maga Instructor course you need a total of at least 80%.
In case of failure, you will have the opportunity to retake
the test within one year from the end of the course.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for students from the same country
or the same area (Europe, USA etc.) The course is hosted by a local club that
takes care of the logistic side, such as the training area, equipment and of
If you are interested in finishing the course in 2 parts
instead of 3, you are more than welcome to do it in Israel. For more
information click here.
- First part, Self Defense Trainer Certification (SDT): 950EUR
- Second part: 675EUR
- Third part: 675EUR
- The total cost 2,300EUR.
One will receive a Krav Maga Instructor Certification
after completing all three parts with a positive test result.
For a new and exciting career opportunity, become a
certified Krav Maga Instructor.
For more details contact Expert Amnon Darsa today!