Customize a training based on your needs to learn Krav Maga in Israel.
Suitable for beginners who wish to kick off their experience with a bang and for those who wish to take their knowledge and training to a higher level.
Krav Maga training in Israel is one of the easiest ways to get trained in self-defense. Come to the birth place of Krav Maga, train with one of the best internationally recognized instructor in the world today in various locations such as the beach, the gym or park.
The benefits of private training are big:
- You choose the location.
- You choose the subjects.
- You choose the length of training (minimum of 2 hours’ session).
- You have the full attention of the instructor.
- You advance at your own pace.
- The instructor will tailor the training to your abilities.
In order to train Krav Maga in Israel you need to find the best instructor and the best program for you. The best place to learn Krav Maga in Israel will be the one that understands your needs and tailors them accordingly.
Private training is one of the fastest ways of advancing and understanding the techniques, whether you are a beginner, advanced or high level you can always sharpen your skills with private training. It is a unique opportunity to test your own abilities and receive firsthand knowledge and understanding about Krav Maga. By training with a high level instructor privately, Expert Amnon Darsa will evaluate and correct mistakes with simple adjustments. Such feedback is essential to one’s development and allows you to focus on several areas of a subject.
When deciding on a private training package in Israel you will chose how long to train per day. Minimum 2 hours per session and up to 6-7 hours a full day, if you are up to it… or you can take it easy and leave yourself time to visit our beautiful country.
Who can apply? Anyone who is interested in a private training session with Amnon Darsa for a professional, high level Krav Maga class.
What is included in the training?
- Training equipment such as punching bags, knives, sticks, rubber guns etc.
- Training location.
- Ability to join regular classes for a small fee.
- Training adjusted to your needs.
- Challenges that will allow you to develop your Krav Maga skills.
- Flight ticket
- Transportation of any sort (from/to airport, to/from training place)
- Accommodation (happy to provide suggestions if needed)
- Personal training gear and protections.
Contact Expert Amnon Darsa directly to book your next private session in Israel, the birthplace of Krav Maga.